1. The salmon that we had for dinner. And, yes, it turns out there is a difference between farmed and wild caught salmon. We did a side-by-side comparison. 🙂
2. Empty laundry baskets. So gratifying.
3. Snow hush – that wonderful quiet that comes over the world under a blanket of fresh snow (and just to be clear, it is not appropriate for such an event to occur any time between April 1 and November 15 – in case the snow gods are reading this).
1. The flu shot. Oh so much better than the flu.
2. The Wegman’s-inspired salad I am eating for lunch – mixed greens, apple, walnuts, dried apricots, dried cranberries and gorgonzola. Yum!
3. Getting to put my brain to work – knowing that I work in an environment where the first response to everything I come up with is NOT (reflexively) going to be “no” or “that’s not the way we do things here.” So liberating.