1. Breakfast tacos – You can take the girl out of Texas…
2. My legs. Not because they look awesome (which, I will say, they do) but because of what they do. That 6 year old little girl who noticed her legs were bigger than everyone else’s had no idea what greatness these mean running machines were destined for.
3. My juicer. It has changed my life. This morning’s concoction is a set of “hairy greens” (kale and some chard-y stuff), pineapple, blueberries, banana and Greek yogurt.
4. That a bus driver at the subway this morning was wishing everyone a good day while he was taking his break.
5. Reconnecting with old friends.
6. The capacity to cultivate self-awareness. It’s ugly sometimes but oh so much better than wandering the world in oblivion, leaking my own flavor of crazy all over others.
7. Scarves and boots. I am not a fan of the bitter cold but Fall and Winter bring out the opportunity for some great accessories.
8. The opportunity to share with all of you the things that I love over the past 30 days. And the opportunity to hear about what you love.
Namaste, Friends – I come to you in the place where we are equals.The light that is in me honors the light that is in you.